Thank you for your interest in Cotter Schools! Check back often for updates.
The aftercare staff are the responsible adults providing childcare for grades K-6 at St. Luke Hall after school. The primary purpose of this role is to provide supervision, academic support and safe, age-appropriate recreational activities for children.
- 2:30-5:30 PM
- Flexible scheduling
Cotter Schools is seeking part-time Kitchen Staff for the 2023-2024 school year to ensure that our students receive highest quality meal service experience. Kitchen staff are responsible for keeping the kitchen and dining areas clean, organized and running efficiently.
- Every other weekend shift is available.
Winter/Spring 2024 Openings:
- Full-time Teachers (Infant & Toddler Age) (Several positions)
- Full-time Teacher Assistants (Infant & Toddler Age) (Several positions)
- Part-time Teacher Assistants (All Age Groups) (Several Positions)
For more information or to apply, email Christine Nichols
Cotter Schools is a private, independent, coeducational school located in Winona, Minnesota, and guided by Catholic beliefs and values since 1911. We serve all ages from 16 months to Grade 12 and challenge students to achieve their full potential and use their lives in service of others. As an international Catholic learning community, we believe:
- God is present in all creation.
- Each person is valuable and deserves respect.
- Education prepares people to build a better world.
- In community, everyone grows.